Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

#|A| B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |M |N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z

Things I Love About You

Things I Love About You

Www.SmileCampus.blogspot.com




Your eyes
Which first held me captivated
Where I stood.
Your smile
To dazzle the sun
And warm every corner of my soul.
Your voice
Like a sparkling mountain stream
Which flows into my heart.
Your walk
And the way your gracefulness
Takes my breath away.
Your hair
About which I dreamed
Cascading into my face
As you leaned over me
Your hands
Whose caress I crave
To hold my face
In their tenderness
Your arms
I long to have around my neck
As you
pull me close
To your warmth
Most of all
Everything you are
Changed the way I feel about my life.
I love you.

Www.SmileCampus.blogspot.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails